Editing and Proofreading
Editing services and proofreading services are two separate services that are necessary for a high-quality finished product.
• Conducts the first revision by preparing literary material for publication or public presentation.
• Rewrites, rewords, and rearranges sentences for clarity.
• Focuses on flow and movement of literary work to ensure ease of reading.
• Alters, adapts, or refines document to conform with a particular purpose.
• Reads and marks corrections.
• Double-checks to make sure there are no grammatical and spelling errors.
After the proofreader is finished, the document is ready for publication. The final pair of eyes look at a project before it is published.